Latest Posts

BOHEMIAN #2

By 11:26 AM


Actually, i already made this look on my mind first before the first look.
but yeah, it become second look.
I was more comfortable in the second look.


I wore my black blouse again, but now I let it out. And I chose Batik maxi flare skirt. What I know about Bohemian look, they wore something pattern. So I chose that skirt. It’s not really look like Batik in the first glance, but it’s Batik.

I let my shawl just like that. I wasn’t styling my hijab and just wore the flower headband. Again, I made the flower headband myself.

Eventho, i'm big. but, i must accept who i am. from a little like this, from my big size buta i must proud with myself. i must accept it, this is who really am.



Vanya Andioni Utama

You Might Also Like

0 comments

viewers