BOHEMIAN #3
Look 3 is my favorite look. I don’t know why…
I chose gray t-shirt as an inner and wore kimono. I really
like the kimono! As I know, Bohemian look mostly wear kimono. A loose kimono.
And I wore the same crème skirt like the first look. For now, I was confident
wore the crème skirt, cause the kimono hide my ”bigness” well.
Pink hijab and style it casual. Cause my outfit already that
“heavy” so simple hijab is the right decision. And lately I really like wear
pink hijab. Added my favorite black necklace to make it more interesting.
I can swing-swing my outfit. Yeah, I love it!
Maybe now, I’m this fat. But who knows next photoshot, I’m
that more skinnier? Who knoooowwwsss hehehehe. Stay tune for more interesting
activity from us. We will bring you something, and 4 of us really anticipate
about it.
See you on next look!
Vanya Andioni Utama



0 comments