BOHEMIAN #1
For fall season is my turn. I chose bohemian, but what I
know bohemian known as summer look. Cause there’s coachella summer festival,
right?
But my opinion, fall season match with earth tone, such us
brown, grey, crème, green, burgundy, black. And bohemian had that similarity.
And my friends gave me their support to did this.
I don’t really confident when photoshoot day came. If you
know what I am right now, I’ve been lately a bit stressed out cause I become
more fat. It’s my mistakes cause I cant handle my eat-habit that already out of
controll. I’ve never been this “big”. And it was effect to the photoshoot. A
few pose it was make me look “big”. So, it cause me to take the photos more
until I satiesfied. Fun fact, before we took photos weate isntant noodle
together. It’s like already our habit when we gather at someone’s house.
I’m quite
perfectionist when it comes to my favorite things. I kept say “it’s not enough,
can we re-take again?” but when I feel satisfied, I will keep say “I’m proud to
myself. I can do this things that I always just dream it”. I was so nervous,
and it cause me forgot some accessories that I must wore. Actually I already
design it even 2 months before photoshoot. I regret, why I forgot?
For the first look, I wore black blouse. Actually the
sleeves not like that. It had bell shape, but actually it’s not. I made it
myself, sew it by hand and continue sew it with tha machine. I was inspired by
white lace top on Red Velvet’s Automatic (Korean Girl Group) outfit. Eventho, I
wasn’t make it with lace, but yeah I made it.
I was pair the blouse with crème skirt. Ah, this is when I
don’t feel comfortable. Cause the color of the shirt made my body look “big”.
So, I choose to I don’t care yet I care mode on. The skirt has “wings”, so I can
played with it.
Turban. Hijab style that not really suit with me. I don’t
know. Maybe because I have a chubby cheeks right now. But, I thankful
reallyyyyy thankful to Allah to created me with long-chin. So, I can I hide my
double chin. Well yeah, let the reader and viewer to judge.
My make up, I already found the make up style. But when
d-day, I didn’t make it. Yeah…
What accessories that I forgot? I must wore a dream-catcher
for my earring. My first look so plain.
Vanya Andioni Utama



0 comments