Latest Posts

ANDROGYNY #1

By 7:44 PM


Holla! Im so excited with this season, usually I’m the photographer and MUA, but now I became the model. I was like a beginner model for photoshoot but I want to be a model, I’m joking anyway.


 I chose basic black tshirt with grey crop top. Why I use crop top ? Usually just a girl use croptop but I really want to show that crop topcan make an illusion to cover your bloat tummy and it will look flat, but this is just my tips. If you guys agree with my tips. Then I wore jeans, watch, bracelets,t sun-glasses for accessories and for completed my look yas I like this item, red boots by Dr.Martens.
·    

MODEL: FAUZI PUTRA
PHOTOGRAPHER: YUNI ASTINI & VANYA ANDIONI UTAMA
MUA: FAUZI PUTRA
FASHION STYLIST: RIANI NURZAIN
EDITOR: VANYA ANDIONI UTAMA





Fauzi Putra
(Photographer, MUA) 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

viewers